Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM33187
Remote for now, then flexible.
Brilliant opportunity to join one of the UK/World’s most revered and progressive fashion brands.
Our client is seeking for a highly skilled Senior Graphic Designer to join the Creative Media Department for a 12+ month Maternity Cover. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and application of the brand including global campaigns, exclusive event collateral, retail design, brand application to garments, collateral for shows, bespoke packaging design and the creation of all new graphic brand assets.
A perfectionist’s eye for detail is crucial, and experience of managing a small team is a huge advantage. The Senior Graphic Designer will execute creative briefs from start to finish, working alongside art directors, digital designers, fashion designers, architects and many other creative specialists to produce both physical and digital outcomes.
The perfect candidate would also be:
- Confident in working across multiple disciplines, including digital, print, 2D and 3D (3D software experience is not required)
- A cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current creative and marketing trends
- Strong eye for detail and a perfectionist attitude, upholding the highest standards in design and production
- Experienced in print design and production, and proactive in identifying issues with processes or quality
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient in Keynote and PowerPoint
- Illustration skills would be beneficial
- A skilled artworker
It’s essential they’re also able to work across Adobe Design Software, PPT and Keynote.
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and show reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: