Middle Weight DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33270
£32,000 - £37,000
Join an award-winning, independent creative studio, specialising in integrated design and art direction– with a chance to be part of work and projects of cultural importance. There is no other studio like it in London.
The studio’s portfolio is world-class and spans a broad spectrum of sectors; from fashion and beauty, to music, art and film, technology, automotive and architecture. Placing critical thinking, imagination and craft at the heart of their practice, they strive to create work that is intelligent, dynamic and beautiful. Their cultural DNA continues to inform their working synthesis – they are a collective team of designers, writers, strategists, editors, and filmmakers; creating worlds and experiences that have the power to provoke and inspire.
They are a highly collaborative studio; so this role will therefore be a good fit for an individual who thrives working both in teams and independently and who excels from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery. Above all the candidate should have a strong dedication and passion for culture and design. Kind, patient, dedicated, thoughtful, calm and passionate characters will thrive – as will those who get excited about the creative process & have experience managing up to founders and CDs.
Our client is looking for a highly creative and technically capable Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join a multi-disciplinary team. Working closely under the leadership of the Creative Director and Design Director the candidate will contribute to every stage of a project’s lifecycle – from gathering wide-reaching references and crafting creative design solutions, through to meticulous artworking and print production. Digital expertise is a must. Experience working with teams motion also beneficial.
- Pursue and maintain a high level of craft with exceptional attention to detail across numerous projects
- Support the Creative Director and Design Director to ensure work is dynamic and thoughtful, delivered on time and to a client’s brief, and crafted to the highest standard
- Apply and co-ordinate design delivery across all touch points
- Individually lead projects and work collaboratively with the wider design team on larger projects
- 3–4 years agency experience
- A demonstration of holistic design solutions with beautiful execution. Your portfolio should show experimentation, system thinking and dynamism
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CS and Sketch
- An intelligent, organised and varied approach to idea generation
- Exceptional eye for typography & layout
- Autonomous and self-motivated, but able to collaborate and take creative direction
- Excellent knowledge of photography and print
- Strong communication skills
- Detail orientated, self-motivated, organised & able to multi-task
- Adept at working seamlessly across print and digital
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- An active interest in design, culture and communication
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Weight Designer Full time Salary: 32-37K
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: