Senior DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33269
£45,000 to £55,000
Chance to be part of a truly unique studio, renowned for inspiring approach to design and art direction – thanks to its talented but close-knit in-house team and active Creative Director/founder.
The studio creates identities, campaigns, film, motion, animation, graphics, art directional work and design for an enviable client-list spanning fashion and beauty, to music, art and film, technology, automotive and architecture. Obsessed with craft and creative excellent, our clients strive to create work that is intelligent, dynamic and beautiful - meaning their work and studio set-up is like no other in London: focussing only on projects of cultural important. The dream studio for those looking to anchor an already beautiful portfolio in even more firmly.
They are looking for a talented senior graphic designer to join our highly collaborative and multi-disciplinary team of graphic designers, art directors, motion designers, writers, strategists, editors, and filmmakers. You’ll be working closely under the leadership of the Creative Director and Design Director the candidate would be responsible for every stage of a project’s lifecycle – from gathering wide-reaching references and crafting creative design solutions, through to meticulous artworking and print production.
Above all the candidate should have a lasting passion for design, the arts, and culture – as well as enthusiasm to work on projects from ideation right through to execution with the help of a Midweight Designer who’ll be your right-hand man/woman.
- Pursue and maintain a high level of craft with exceptional attention to detail across numerous projects
- Support the Creative Director and Design Director to ensure work is dynamic and thoughtful, delivered on time and to a client’s brief, and crafted to the highest standard
- Oversee work by junior members of the design team
- Apply and co-ordinate design delivery across all touch points
- A demonstration of holistic design solutions with beautiful execution. Your portfolio should show experimentation, system thinking and dynamism
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CS and Sketch
- Exceptional eye for typography & layout
- Autonomous and self-motivated, but able to collaborate and take creative direction
- Excellent knowledge of photography and print
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Detail orientated, self-motivated, organised & able to multi-task
- Adept at working seamlessly across print and digital
- An active interest in design, culture and communication
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time Salary: 45-55K
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: