Creative ArtworkerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33254
Chance to be part of the crafting efforts for a household name fashion brand, headed up by an inspiring and involved founder.
Our client is looking for an accomplished creative artworker to join the Creative Services team. You’ll join as part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output, working with a fully integrated in-house department of like-minded, passionate fashion creatives.
The role will be integral in working with the Creative Image Team in the creation of original artwork and images for use in the effective aesthetic and strategic visual output of the brand. Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include the below:
- Create artwork for a variety of visual communication materials such as advertising, branding, marketing projects and POS.
- Ensure that all artwork is delivered according to brand guidelines.
- Adapt artwork based on feedback from cross functional departments
- Prepare layouts and formatting texts
- Create print ready artwork for use by cross functional departments.
- Construct artwork master templates and guidelines.
- Working on a variety of projects covering typography, retouching, layouts and illustrations
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA(Hons) in Graphic Design, Graphic Communications or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years successful industry experience
- Excellent core graphic design, typography, layout and digital standards.
- Adobe CS - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Strong interest in Fashion
- High attention to detail, with a strong visual aesthetic
- In depth digital design capabilities
- Team Player
- Solutions driven
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work across multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and motivated
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions
- Open minded
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and showreel to: email@example.com
Salary: very competitive – open to FT, day rate or salary.
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunities: