Middle Weight Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33253
Chance to join one of the most revered, progressive and sustainable fashion brands. Our client is known for pushing boundaries and creating high-profile work – so this is a potentially career defining role for the CV and your creative portfolio.
They’re seeking for a highly skilled, creative, and passionate Midweight Graphic Designer to join their world-renowned Image department. The MW Designer is responsible for conceptualisation and design of solutions from concept to completion. They work on a huge variety of projects, including print, packaging, corporate identity (to build on visual ‘brand’), advertising, website and additional marketing collateral. The Mid-Weight designer will oversee and direct the work of one or more junior designers who work on smaller design briefs, create layouts and final artwork. They will report to the Visual Director and the Senior Art Director.
They must have a minimum of 4-5years experience working in the design or editorial industry, with proven experience working on luxury, fragrance and fashion brands. They must be at a stage in their career where they are ready for the opportunity to move into a future Senior Designer role. They must have an extremely strong graphic design portfolio demonstrating creative talent, refined sense of typography, use of images with overall simplicity and powerful sense of communication, especially for the luxury industry.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
– Adobe creative suite
– Strong creative awareness: creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
–Confidence, to present and explain ideas to senior department heads and colleagues
– Strong graphic design skills: understanding of and experience in branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media
– The ability to grasp marketing, licensee and PR
– needs and consider practical solutions
– Excellent eye for detail
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Pro-active and motivated
– Ability to effectively and calmly manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
–Awareness of the competitive business environment in which they work
– A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected by senior stakeholders, and the ability to go again – ego-free.
It’s essential they’re also able to work across Adobe Design Software, PPT and Keynote.
Middle Weight Graphic Designer
Remote for now, then flexible.
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote working for now, flexible on/off site when possible
Salary highly competitive / based on experience
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: