Middle Weight CreativeCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33238
£40,000 to £50,000
Chance to work in a close-knit, warm and talented team on a variety of creatively inspiring projects spanning design right through to content and advertising.
We are on the hunt for a talented conceptual thinker, a mid-level Creative to join our multi-disciplined and growing team. This role will be focused on coming up with fresh ideas and meaningful creative solutions for comms challenges, with an emphasis on brilliant scriptwriting and making great content. Experience in TV beneficial, and print copywriting skills essential. You must be passionate about copywriting and craft and fit with an awe-inspiring portfolio that’ll excite our clients CD, and be both creatively and commercially minded - able to think and write strategically for clients, as well as creatively.
Their clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising. The agency has about 50 people, but you’ll be working in their creative department amongst talented and inspiring conceptual thinkers, copywriters and designers. The team all display hustle and grit on a daily basis, rolling their sleeves up to get stuck in at any stage in the project – including the Creative director who leads by example and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
– Creating engaging and effective conceptual ideas across a broad range of categories and for various media channels and experiences
– Scriptwriting and copywriting
– Carrying out creative research and keeping on top of relevant trends, cultural movements and industry developments
– Working alongside agency partners, the broader creative team, designers, strategists, copywriters, account managers, web developers and the performance marketing team
– Delivering client presentations and building trusted client relationships
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Creative, agency experience preferred
- Strong conceptual thinker, strategically-led – ability to develop big ideas across client categories and for varying media channels
- Excellent writing skills (scriptwriting experience essential)
- Short-form online content experience
- TV experience is a bonus (but not essential)
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work quickly and with rigour
- Ability to work under direction, as part of a team, and independently as required
- Pitch experience favourable
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
Middle Weight Creative
3 days in / 2 days home
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: