Senior DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33237
£40,000 to £50,000
Opening in one of London’s best studios whose work spans branding right through to content creation and advertising.
Their clients range from start-ups to established global brands across a broad range of categories, and our work varies across design, digital and advertising. The agency has about 50 people, but you’ll be working in their creative department amongst talented and inspiring conceptual thinkers, copywriters and designers. The team all display hustle and grit on a daily basis, rolling their sleeves up to get stuck in at any stage in the project – including the Creative director who leads by example and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
We’re searching for a talented senior graphic designer / art director with 6-7+ years’ experience, to join our multi-disciplined team. We are looking for someone with a proven ability to create exceptional ideas-based work, confident in taking the lead on projects – from briefing through to final delivery, concept to technical, creative to commercial. Experience working across design, content and advertising beneficial. Experience working closely with clients and strong communication are a must.
You must be passionate about design, fit with an awe-inspiring portfolio that’ll excite our clients CD, and be both creatively and commercially minded.
– Developing creative work with strong conceptual and strategic thinking across both print and digital briefs, in a broad range of client categories
– Maintaining an outstanding level of design craft with high standards of attention to detail
– Leading on creative deliverables of projects from briefing through to delivery, and overseeing work by more junior members of the design team
– Leading on art direction for both still and motion content, from briefing to storyboarding to PPMs to on-the-shoot-day direction, and post-production management
– Working alongside agency partners, the broader design team, strategists, creatives, copywriters, account managers, web developers and performance marketing team
– Briefing and ongoing liaison with any third-party suppliers Working directly with client teams and building positive client relationships
- Good experience and confidence working across print and digital
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
- Experience using Sketch or Figma (or both!)
- Experience using Keynote
- Experience using After Effects or Premier a bonus (not essential!)
- Basic knowledge of UX principles
- Highly creative with a good eye for detail
- A passion for design and craft
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Initiative - able to work well independently, as well as within a team
- Collaboration – working with multiple teams and partners
- Ability to balance projects and timelines
If this appeals and you have the right skills, please apply with your CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
3 days in / 2 days home
Suitable applicants will be contacted, though we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: