Digital DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: MM-33185
£30,000 to £40,000 + benefits
Fully remote working, occasional travel for team spirit
Digital designer needed for an entrepreneurial e-commerce fashion brand, where all creations are designed by women, for women. Their creations are nostalgic yet glamourous, and they have an incredibly captive and loyal customer base.
The successful candidate will be highly organised and self-motivated with a genuine enthusiasm for great digital design and art-working.
- Ownership of design briefs from ideation through to completion. Delivering designs which communicate the unique, feminine style of the brand, using colour palettes, icons, illustrations, fonts, and other elements.
- Translate wireframes into fully branded digital designs for website and emails. Adding colours, illustrations, fonts, and other elements to
- Responsible for the brand guidelines, consistent design language across website, email and other channels.
- Adaptation and resizing of all the above across multiple territories.
- Proactively managing and being accountable for artwork quality, accuracy, and consistency
- Ensuring that all executions are produced in a customer focused manner regarding readability, usability, functionality and performance.
- Delivering against branding, UI interaction and performance guidelines.
- Support the creative team on a variety of art-working briefs predominantly in producing web assets to support e-retail and e-com including campaign banners, social media assets, digital templates, and layout of seasonal selling tools for sales and marketing.
- An avid fan of all things design, someone who is constantly researching and looking for inspiration.
- Creative eye to ensure our site is both functional but distinctive and beautiful. Mirror the unique creativity of our garments in our website, email, and other channels.
- Proven experience in a web design role within a e-retail space, preferably fashion.
- Proactive in carrying out responsibilities, bringing creative and innovative ideas.
- Ability to translate wireframes into web components.
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma or InVision studio as well as Adobe packages.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Good understanding of e-commerce UX principles. Background in UX a bonus.
A great opportunity to work for a forward thinking and progressive women’s fashion brand. An investment not only in your portfolio, but also in your career within fashion.
If you have the required skills and experiences, and are keen to apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com
NOTE: This is a permanent role £40 + benefits (for full time, so £20K 2.5 days) 2.5 days per week Remote working for the foreseeable. Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all. Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas