Design DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: LM1650
An opportunity to create brand identities and campaigns for London’s iconic property’s and architectural spaces.
About the client:
- Innovative, established and highly creative branding agency
- Collaborating with forward thinking developers, award winning architects and space planners in London
- They have been contributing to changing this city for almost 15 years
- A tight-knit, playful team of people, occupying a lovely space themselves in south London
About the role:
- A conceptual and strategic Design Director role/ alongside the Creative Director
- Allowing you to work independently, take responsibility and make some executive decisions
- Direct junior designers and production, collaborate with strategists and producers.
- Ample work from brand identity (new, and re-brand), to editorial, to campaigns, digital and video.
About the person:
- Someone at early Design Director level, but feeling stagnant, and who wants to progress
- Charismatic, a design lover and a people’s person
- Client-facing, highly professional without having to be corporate
- Someone with evidence of creating work for property and architectural spaces
Salary and Perks:
- Salary up to £60,000
- A truly refreshing set of clients/brands, to create identities for
- Modern offices in south London
- Soft benefits include onsite cinema, gym, barista…what else???
Interested? Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite you? Stay connected to hear more: