Design LeadCreative & Design / Ref: LM-33745
£55k DOE + benefits
London (hybrid remote / onsite)
Are you ready to step up from Senior Designer to a Lead role?
If you are looking for creative ownership, the opportunity to mentor junior designers and a lovely working environment, read on.
Our client is an all-round Creative and Marketing Agency, with a particular focus on fin-tech and financial brands. As a Design Lead, you will be in charge of branding and marketing projects (Digital & Print), working alongside the Head of Design and a team of 5 other designers.
Role & Responsibilities:
• carrying out top-line conceptual as well as hands-on work
• leading UI, Print as well as Branding projects
• rolling out marketing campaigns from client’s brand guidelines
• working closely with the Head of Design
• overseeing a 5-strong team when Head of Design is away
• mentoring more junior members of the team
• attending clients’ meetings
Skills & Experience Sought:
• at least 7 years’ design experience, though we will consider all levels
• a portfolio showcasing UI and Print design
• ability and willingness to work both conceptually and hands-on
• a track record of marketing campaigns
• knowledge of consumer-led digital marketing
• an understanding of branding
• Proficient in Adobe CC, including XD (or Figma)
• Nice to have: After Effects
Keen to apply? Please send in your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.