Digital Content DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: LM-33264
upto £35,000 doe
London, remote for now, hybrid in future
Do you pride yourself on versatility as a Designer? Are you keen on teamwork and creative freedom at the same time? Do you want a great work-life balance?
Our client is a Global Digital Agency running campaigns – sometimes exclusively – for some of the biggest consumer-facing brands in the world.
Their London studio is now after a Midweight Designer with experience creating Content for the Digital Space. Aside from Digital, the amount of projects you might get involved in is remarkable: from graphic design to art direction and animation. You don’t have to have all these skills, of course. But this is a place where you will be given the choice (and the training) to develop some of them.
If that sounds like you, read on.
• A portfolio showcasing excellent and varied design work
• A track record of working on global digital campaigns
• A versatile design experience, with a focus on content for social media and websites
• Client-facing experience
• Proficient in rolling out brand visual identities onto a number of design platforms
• nice-to-have: graphic design / animation / art direction.
Responsibilities will include:
• concepting and designing global omni-channel digital campaigns
• working with brands in the beauty and personal care industries, amongst others
• liaising with other creatives and reporting to the Creative Director
• offering inputs on briefs
• joining in pitches and presentations with the clients
• being involved on-set during shoots as an art director
In return, they offer a great work-life balance, flexible working hours, a flexible onsite/remote ratio, monthly paid-for cultural events, as well as other benefits.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in London onsite/remote when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: www.instagram.com/peas.london
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design