Senior UI DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: LM-33156
up to 60k DOE
London (remote for now)
Our client is the Tech and Digital partner to some of the biggest football clubs and sports organisations in the world. Their 2021 is looking busier than ever and they are now on the lookout for a Senior UI Designer who can bring great visual sensibility and client-facing skills to their London team.
If you are interested in both Digital Design and Sports, it’s hard to think of a better agency to work for. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, you will operate both independently and collaboratively, with a view to have a couple of direct reports after an initial probation period.
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Responsibilities will include:
• Create UI design for desktop and app
• Take full creative ownership on certain projects
• Contribute visuals and creative direction to the Design Team
• Liaise directly with client
• Collaborate with the Design Team, as well as with Strategy & Research
• Be a point of reference for the UX and Research team
• Manage 1 or 2 junior designers after the probation period
• At least 5 years of experience in UI Design
• A highly creative Digital Portfolio in both desktop and app
• Experience dealing with clients
• Experience taking project from brief through to delivery
• Proficient in Sketch
• Digital agency experience a definite plus
• Knowledge of UX design beneficial
• Passionate about sport
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Remote work for now (and in London when possible again).
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all.
Stay looped in to hear more: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
And here: https://wearepeas.com/creative-design