Midweight Branding DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: LM-33038
up to £32,000
Remote for now, with occasional days at their studio in Central London
Midweight Branding Designer, 12-months FTC (with the prospect of becoming permanent).
A highly creative, independent branding agency in Central London is seeking a talented Midweight Branding Designer for a 12-month mat leave cover, with the prospect of a permanent role after this period.
The ideal candidate will be a solid design all-rounder with a few years of agency experience under their belt. As part of a small nimble team, they will be able to work both independently and collaboratively, and take the project from brief right through to delivery.
Creativity, initiative and an unpretentious attitude are non-negotiables!
• Taking the brief, liaising with client, attending meetings and presenting work
• Branding strategy and concept
• Creating design to be delivered in: print, brochure, web, TV ads, among others
• Collaborating with other in-house designers as well as a varied pool of external creatives
• Reporting to the Creative Director
• Some costing and proposal (support will be available for those less versed)
• Agency experience
• Branding and conceptual campaign experience
• Demonstrable ability to think conceptually and strategically
• A portfolio showcasing a wide and sophisticated array of deliverables
• Strong technical design ability
• Client-facing skills
• Proficiency across the Adobe Suite
• Nice to have: some knowledge of animation within After Effects
Sounds like you? Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a 12 month fixed-term-contract
Remote/home working (with occasional days in Central London)
Start date January 2021
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will try and reply to all
Stay connected to hear more at