Creative ArtworkerCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33551
up to £40,000 DOE
Hybrid working (3-4 days onsite in London)
An award winning retail agency, specialises in installations, windows & pop-ups, and bespoke retail projects is on the hunt for a bold and fast Creative Artworker / 2D Designer to assist their design team.
The role will involve:
- 2D Design & Artworking for exciting concept designs for window displays and retail spaces -from POS to large scale facade takeovers.
- Preparing large format print files for window rollouts over multiple stores.
- Graphic design & artworking of vector files for cut vinyl.
- Supporting the wider design team delivering artwork for multiple projects.
- Building design presentations.
- guidelines, toolkits & specification packs for production.
- Retouching images for social media and marketing purposes.
-Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in artworking/2D design, with a focus on preparing artwork for print (although we would consider all levels).
- A graphic design based bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience working in retail design, set design or visual merchandising.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A meticulous eye for detail.
- Sketchup is a bonus.
- Motion graphics / animation skills in After Effects or similar / video editing is a bonus.
The studio is on a journey to become a B-corp and believe in business as a force for good not just profit. They are committed to having a positive impact on the people in their business, and the planet through their work.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.