Branding Design DirectorCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33548
£70,000 to £80,000 + benefits
Full-time, London, flexi working
This is an opportunity for a Design Director to join a new Branding department and build a team from scratch alongside the Creative Director and Senior Designer.
· A new type of creative consultancy that fuses strategy, technology and design with a focus on Brand transformation to produce ideas that make real businesses and societal impact.
· They are skills brand storytellers for the digital age.
· They partner with clients from across the globe, offering consulting, strategy, design and technology services.
· An international team, made up with a diverse set of talent from all walks of life.
· With offices in London, Europe, and beyond.
· Design direction and delivery of a wide range of briefs that touch everything from creating new brand identities to scaling transformation across an organisation.
· Work on a variety of technologically progressive brand projects.
· Collaborate with the Creative Director and help evolve the design team to include the breadth and depth of skills needed for today’s rapidly changing client needs.
· Be the design leader, inspire and nurture team members while holding everyone to the highest standards of design thinking and delivery.
· Partner with clients globally.
· Able to create concepts for brand, direct a team, and yet be a hands designer.
· Experienced in designing visual brand identities for large scale international brands.
· A portfolio made up of big and complex jobs, but also smaller impactful projects too.
· A confident communicator, that can lead client meetings and pitches.
· Ability to be proactive in a somewhat of a ‘start-up’ culture within a large business.
· Up to date with trends and new thinking in design technology and digital culture.
Salary & perks:
- This employer offers agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for people and clients.
- Support and encouragement should you be return to the workplace after an extended career break
- Pension contributions
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career development and support to empower your growth.
Progress your career and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial business. There is plenty of opportunity for career development. Apply with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.