Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33509
£325 to £400 a day (outside IR35)
A leading international brand design agency, renowned for rebranding large international clientele, are in the market for Senior Graphic Designer on a freelance basis.
Recent market conditions for them have been fruitful, with ample projects coming in all requesting brand identity and strategic input. Clients range from hospitality, technology, manufacturing, finance, lifestyle, retail and more. Due to this pipeline of projects they now seek a senior graphic designer to join them on a freelance contract basis.
Skills and experiences sought:
- Senior level Graphic Designer (or director level happy to work hands on), someone able to generate visual brand identity concepts, be hands on in its design development, and able to art direct specialist artist if needed.
- Someone able to verbally articulate ideals well, and present to clients internal and external.
- Advance user of Illustrator, Photoshop, inDesign. Bonus if able to use any animation or digital design tools.
- A background of working in branding and identity design environments, either agency or inhouse brand side.
- A portfolio that exhibits your experience across sizeable projects where you have been heavily involved in the brand identity concept and identity design, or design and roll out of brand identity projects.
- Ability to design across brand touchpoints from traditional to digital product and screen.
Could this be you?
If so, and you have capacity to engage new clients for two to three months outside of ir35, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
Day rate is at least £325/day, more depending on experience more. Work can be undertaken on or off site, or a hybrid of both, from London.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Not quite right? Stay tuned for more at www.wearepeas.com/wearepeas.com
More jobs at www.wearepeas.com