Senior DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33444
up to £50,000 DOE
East London, on site full time
We have an opportunity to join a Creative Studio known for their fun approach to Design, mainly working with high-profile Food and Beverage businesses. The projects are a wonderful blend of events, brand activation, retail spaces, packaging, digital content, beautiful printed design. As a Senior Designer you will have an enviable mind, able to look at brief and lead the client in a direction of pure creativity. No two projects are the same, it’s important that you can always visualise new ideas and be adaptable for multiple projects.
What they are after:
- Ideally min 5 years of experience.
- Ability to understand brand strategy / message and convert into communication.
- Experience leading, inspiring, and developing a team of Junior Designers.
- Brilliant creative thinking with the ability to push beyond the expected.
- Interesting and strong opinions, fed by a curiosity for brands, culture, arts, design and beyond.
- Experience working in retail activation or on drinks brands would be a bonus.
Apply with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavor to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.
Stay connected to learn about other opportunity’s: www.wearepeas.com