Midweight Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33392
London, hybrid working on/off site
Hidden away down the back streets of East London is one of London’s best kept secrets, a small brand consultancy studio spending their time working on breath taking designs within the luxury, arts & culture sector and anything else that has popped up along the way.
Over the years they’ve touched upon branding and identity, packaging, print, digital, exhibitions, placemaking interactive design and these are just the tip of the iceberg.
They are looking to hear from a MidWeight Graphic Designer with a branding design background to join their small but energetic team of designers, developers and account managers on projects in culture and commerce across print, digital and everything in between.
You’ll use your experience of creative problem solving and strategic thinking to develop exciting concepts into refined, compelling design solutions, and push design possibilities forward, always eager to develop and learn new skills along the way.
Skills And Experience
– Experience across branding, art direction, editorial, print design and digital
– Confident presenter with the ability to identify growth opportunities with clients
– Constantly questioning creativity and the ways of delivering it
– A team player but happy to take the lead
– Collaborative, enthusiastic and with a positive can do attitude
– An active interest in design and communication
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience in Figma
– Knowledge of motion software (Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.) and keen interest in animation
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.