Midweight Graphic DesignCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33385
London, hybrid working on/off site
We have an opportunity to join an award winning independent agency working across FMCG, sports and lifestyle sectors, on everything from branding and advertising to digital, video content, PR, instore, activation, events and experiential.
They are looking for a hybrid Midweight Designer, capable of thinking conceptually and strategically and able to produce designs quickly. On top of this, you will need to be at home juggling several projects, budgets, and timelines.
- Play an active role in all projects and contribute to ideas.
- Come up with design concepts that fit the client’s needs.
- Present options for design treatments.
- Work together with the design and digital teams and the client office to exceed client expectations, delivering high quality work on time every time.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Create final designs, working to a deadline and budget.
- Proofread and prepare designs to be sent to print.
- Complete and submit timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Provide the business with best value by estimating and managing time accurately ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Maintain an awareness of the financial status of the project at all times.
This is a great opportunity to grow within a supportive team, owning global projects from conception through to completion; including online, offline, web design, advertising, motion graphics, editing and POS.
The company offers a range of benefits, such as private medical insurance, training opportunities, cycle to work scheme, season tickets, early finish Fridays, and many more.
Apply with your CV to email@example.com . We review applications daily, suitable applications will be called asap, though we will endeavour to reply to everyone.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting candidates on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.