Senior Graphic DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: ET-33357
£40,000 to £55,000 DOE
London (2 days on site, 3 days remote)
A digital creative agency, focused on brand identities and digital products, is looking for a Senior Designers to join their rapidly growing team.
You’ll be working on projects spanning a wide range of disciplines, being exposed to design challenges across brand, campaign and digital. Their work is ideas based and strategic, so your primary job will be to own and push projects forwards — with brilliant creative ideas, amazing design and craft skills, and clear, rational thinking.
This is an integral role in their tight-nit, busy team — both reporting directly to the creative director as well as managing a small team of more junior designers. You’ll also be involved in the day-to-day operation of the business, with the potential to make a real impact as they grow. We are looking for designers with history in brand creation.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Lead creative projects from briefing to delivery
- Deliver ideas & concepts that combine creative and strategic understanding
- Think beyond the logo, providing well rounded brand identity systems
- Think digitally, creating brands that feel as much at home online as they do in print have an eye for detail, with solid craftsmanship and technical understanding be great at organising and prioritising yours and others’ workload
- A background in brand creation
- A portfolio full of strong conceptual ideas that are executed to the highest standard
- Ability to lead projects and direct more junior team members
- A passion for all things branding and digital
- A high level of accuracy and an obsessive attention to detail
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Knowledge of print and digital design best practices (animation is a big bonus)
- Awareness of current design trends and new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive appetite for learning new skills
This is a small but rapidly growing team, who believe in building a diverse and inclusive team, underpinned by values of creativity, integrity and care. The studio is small and fast-paced so you’ll need a good sense of humour, an open mind and the ambition to help create a world-class design standard. A great opportunity for ownership and growing quickly within the company structure
In addition, they offer a generous personal health & wellness package, quarterly wellness workshops, 25 days holiday + bank holiday and they will match charity fundraising efforts
If you are keen to hear more, and particularly interested in working for a Certified B Corporation, please send your CV and portfolio across to email@example.com for review.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and
land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.