3D Designer (Retail)Creative & Design / Ref: ET-33355
£26,000 to £40,000 DOE
East London (hybrid working)
If you are a 3D Designer with experience working in retail spaces, we have an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning retail design agency that specialises in installations, windows, pop-ups and bespoke retail projects. They are looking for a driven and talented team player to join their medium-size East London team in a challenging, exciting, and creative environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with great brands on interesting projects; seeing your work ‘go live’ in their on-site workshop within a very short space of time.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Research, initial concepts, 3d designs and visual mock-ups.
- 3d Design development work.
- Visualisations & renders using Google SketchUp, rendering software (ideally V-Ray) &/or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creating presentations for clients to present in person or digitally.
- Supporting colleagues and working on larger projects or accounts as part of a team.
- Producing dimensioned specification packs showing design intent, to handover to the technical design team.
- Collaborating with internal technical team, project managers and production team to deliver fully resolved designs.
- Mentoring & management of more junior team members.
- A confident, efficient retail 3D Designer with the ability to produce high quality considered work.
- ideally 3+ years 3D design experience in a design agency/in house for brands (although we will consider all levels). This would ideally include experience in a retail design team, meaning knowledge and experience of all things to do with creative retail; window displays, pop-up shops, retail events and retail brand activations.
- A keen creative eye, with the skills to generate storytelling concepts to help reinforce brand messages and sell specific products.
- The ability to understand and distinguish a brand’s core message in order to fully interpret briefs and deliverables.
- An understanding of marketing strategies to create hype around pop-up spaces, along with knowledge of social media activations and digital/virtual reality.
- Expert knowledge of SketchUp & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge and skills with V-Ray / Cinema 4D or other modelling or rendering packages (not essential).
- An active interest in all areas of design, with an understanding of fashion and lifestyle brands.
- At least a basic understanding of a range of materials, fabrication and assembly processes.
The studio is committed to challenge and nurture our team with boundary pushing projects, training, growth and development.
In addition, you will receive a plethora of benefits including 31 days paid annual leave including Bank holidays and Christmas closure, up to 6 additional paid days a year for culture & research, unlimited access to YCN learning platform.
Good news for the planet, the studio launched a company-wide sustainability initiative in 2018 in response to growing concerns over their industry’s impact on the planet. They aim to become sustainable leaders in the retail display industry through re-aligning their strategy, processes and operations.
A fantastic role opportunity to progress your career and get your hands on high production value 3d retail design projects. Apply with CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.