Graphic Designer (Branding)Creative & Design / Ref: ET-33350
£30,000 to £36,000
N London (4-5 days onsite)
A committed B Corp Creative Agency passionate about creating meaningful campaigns seeks a multidisciplinary Midweight Designer working across digital, social, video and more.
You will be working with creatives and strategists, to create outstanding identities, campaigns and film for new brands and established global icons.
You must understand not only the purpose, but how to communicate it across a range of channels with visual flare and technical competence, to specific audiences. Acknowledging the tone of a brand is imperative to visualising often sensitive and complex messaging in a way that is easily digestible and engaging.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Conceptualise and Design brand identities across all touch points.
- Managing own time sufficiently in order to see through briefs from start to finish, with senior support
- Overseeing and develop designers that are your junior.
- Take part in key meetings and briefings
- As a Graphic Designer, create assets for all brand touchpoints, and be that art director for photography and video.
- Be responsible for high standard of work design output across digital, social, and video.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience, although we consider all levels.
- Passionate towards designing for a more sustainable future, and working with brands that have a purpose for social change.
- Highly proficient in photoshop, illustrator, inDesign.
- A portfolio demonstrating your experience in Branding and identity project for both local and international clientele.
A fantastic opportunity to create identities for social and environmental change. In addition, you have a plethora of benefits including unlimited holiday, free breakfast, industry competitive parental leave, time off for purpose-led passion projects, potential to own part of the business.
What more would you want?
If you are keen to hear more, and particularly interested in working for a Certified B Corporation, please send your CV and portfolio across to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
Equality of opportunities, fairness and kindness are at the heart of what we do at Peas. We pride ourselves on recruiting Talents on the sole merit of their skills and ambition, irrespective of their background, identity, and disabilities. It is our responsibility, as talent agents and individuals, to foster an environment of inclusion and respect where everyone is encouraged to apply for (and land!) their dream job. Real personal success can only be achieved together.