Senior DesignerCreative & Design / Ref: ALF-33171
An iconic London Restaurant and landmark are opening their vintage doors to welcome their latest recruit.
The pandemic has hit the hospitality companies hard as we all know BUT after many decades in business they are coming back stronger than ever, as part of the ever expanding Digital world we live in they are ensuring they stay current through ever changing times. The role calls for an experience Senior Designer who isn’t afraid to get stuck in. Being a small team means the role will be very hands on and involve artworking your own Designs.
You will work alongside their very talented Head of Design, together you will mould and create a “new age” of Design for the company. This will include Designing for New Stores, Packaging, Digital, Social content, Print, Posters, Mood boards and Presentation decks.
- You have ideally min 5 years experience working in a Designer position (though we consider all applications)
- Solid knowledge of Adobe CC
- Good production skills
- Confident reaching deadlines
- Detail orientated
- Personal interest in Design and Arts
- Experienced collaborating with external Production companies
- Problem solver
- A huge foodie (you will receive 50% across all related brands)
Please apply in with your CV and Portfolio email@example.com