Jobs tagged as: Recruitment
ConsultantProject Management / Ref: SM1290
Our Directors are extremely busy with things kicking off with a storm, new briefs in from NYC, San Francisco, Amsterdam and London to our very own door step with leading Branding and Design Agencies to In House Fashion brands.
Peas is best known for the network of Designers and Client/Creative Services across Print and Motion. We have worked with some amazing people over the years who have help grow some of the very best studios, we value the people that we have met along the way considerably.
With all the jobs coming in thick and fast we are looking for a new addition to our team. So, here is the deal…
The ideal person will come in and hit the ground running, experience is preferably in; resource management, co-ordinating projects, managing budgets, tight deadlines, career management and or recruitment open to suggestions.
Your day will be filled with a variety of responsibilities from vetting CV’s and selecting the best for meeting and signing up with Peas. Interviewing and developing relationships with candidates in a face to face capacity, uploading key details to our trustee database that holds all their information. Reference and background checking candidates, speaking and building relationships with previous employers.
Matching to live briefs with agencies that we have relationships with, and who would be interested in knowing about them. Scoping out new and exciting agencies or brands that we don’t already work with and discarding ones that may not be the best work place for the people we represent.
Ensuring the network of people, you meet are at the top of your mind for when a brief comes in freelance or full time and keeping them informed of the right roles and not just sending them out everywhere and anywhere. Less is more and we are about precision. Managing everyone’s expectations through keeping in touch and developing long standing relationships.
Writing up job adverts, posting on jobs boards and social media. Attending meetings with agencies and taking notes, and taking on briefs that come in direct to Peas via referral.
If you are a more experienced than how the role reads, we are open to adapting a role around the right person.
In an ideal world, it would be amazing if we hired someone who has done this role or part of it before. Keen to take more ownership, contribute well to our setup and be a part of making a difference to agencies and the careers for many people we work.
We are looking for someone who is adaptable, pro team culture, motivational, intuitive, has human approach, can do attitude, not shy of a challenge. At Peas, we work hard and we all work together to meet a successful outcome.
If this role does appeal to you and you are not a traditional recruiter please do get in touch, we are welcoming discussions.
Send your CV through to email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (‘warm to hot desk’)Creative & Design / Ref: PM1303
Recruitment Consultant (‘warm to hot desk’)
Peas are a specialist Design recruitment company. We supply incredibly talented Designer’s to our enviable list of local and international clients in fashion, broadcast, financial, technology, sports, retail, film, branding and creative sectors. Client’s who’ve trusted us since 2009, and continue to do so today.
Its due to the constant and steady growth, we now seek to expand our team of recruitment consultants.
Here stands a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us, and manage a ‘warm to hot’ desk that’s ripe for further growth. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Account/client management and nurturing
• Servicing freelance & contract vacancies
• Taking detailed briefs and offering strategic and innovative views
• Writing and publish job adverts
• Meet talented Designers, and guide them through the freelance recruitment cycle
• Build relationships, and your credibility as an expert in your field
• Maintain learning and development of the design industry
• Build stronger comprehension of what makes a fantastic design portfolio
• Submit duly skilled Designers per freelance & contract vacancy, interview coordination and preparation
• Manage the booking process, and customer expectations
• Weekly reporting and analysis with manager.
We’re a friendly bunch who like to have fun whilst we work, so a sense of humour and a strong work ethic is a must. Our ideal candidate will also;
• Have some background in creative/film/design/arts
• Superb organisation and administration skills
• Analytical abilities, both on own performance, and in the subject matter
• Experience within a small office/business environment
• Ability to maintain a calm persona, in what can be at times a pressurised fast-paced environment
• Confidence and humility when communicating either in person, on phone, or written
• Ambition to build your career within Design recruitment
• Discipline and self-governance
• Desires to play a team role
Salary will reflect breadth/depth of experience + healthy commission scheme + bonuses. Benefits include character office space, lots of fruit/cereals, company masseuse, generous holidays, pension scheme, gym membership.
If you are excited about this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV and a short summary explaining your reasons for doing so, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dep on breadth/depth of experience