Jobs tagged as: Production Manager
Production Coordinator/ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1256
My client is an agency and production house specialising in creating films, events and apps for some really exciting and big name brands.
They are small and nimble team who work on an international basis producing some really exciting content from their studios in central London. Due to organic growth my client is now looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to join it’s team and be the support needed by the team of four producers.
The role of the Production Coordinator/Manager
My client is looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to assist the Producers and ensure a smooth running of all projects. You will be responsible for the day to day running of productions, booking crew and facilities, booking resource and working with third party suppliers. You’ll also be working on timelines and budgets and have a handle on all the projects running within the agency.
This Production Coordinator/Manager will have experience of working within a similar role, have a little black book of contacts and be super organised!
· Sourcing, confirming and managing crews
· Production schedules, call sheets, risk assessments, budgets
· Overall management of projects
The required skills for this Production Coordinator/Manager
· A broad range of industry contacts
· Experience of working with documentaries, branded content and commercial projects
· Someone with a level of creativity
· Able to manage multiple projects
· Experience of working on events or experiential projects is a bonus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work with some exciting brands on a range of projects with the opportunity to progress into a Producer in a rapidly growing agency.
£25k-£30k + bonus
Production ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1261
This well-known social content and film agency work with a really wide range of clients, from finance and technology to entertainment and charity. Due to taking on more work with new and existing clients, this agency is looking for a permanent Production Manager as well as a Production Manager on a six month contract.
The Role of the Production Manager
The Production manager will be looking after the administration and production needs of the department, working and supporting the team of producers on a daily basis. You will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally with in a video production background and a passion for online content creation.
My client is looking for someone who has order, process and is diligent and conscientious and good at juggling several projects at any one time.
The Key Responsibilities of this Production Manager
· Keeping the production calendars up to date with the production process
· Writing call sheets and risk assessments
· Working closely with producers, post-production team and the Head of Production
· Booking travel and accommodation and arranging visa, locations permits and carnets
· Working on a range of content projects
The Experience Needed from this Production Manager
· Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within video production
· A background in multicam foreign shoots
· A little black book of suppliers from crew, kit companies and catering
· Experience of working on large budgets
· Happy working on extensive and thorough risk assessments
· Knowledge of camera equipment is a bonus
The successful candidate can expect to work in a fast faced, but fun environment which really believes from promoting from within.
The salary is from £30k-£35k plus perks and benefits and the six month contract will be pro rata.
£30,000 to £35,000