Jobs tagged as: Motion Graphic
Freelance Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1249
Broadcast Design agency in London seeks freelance Motion Designer with broadcast design experience to help on a couple of imminent re-brand projects.
Collaborate with industry leading creatives. As a freelance motion designer you¹ll be expected to design and storyboard, and lots of animation in both 2d and 3d. Projects range from channel packages and OSP¹s to idents, to programme promos and channel promos and helping on pitch reels too. All on-site using Cinema 4d and the Adobe CC tools.
This team is known for their award winning broadcast design output, and are looking for a creative person who knows how to execute too.
Specifically someone able to design and build, animate, render, texture in cinema 4d to a high level.
Sounds like you?
We¹d love to see your showreel if so.
If you are an experience Motion Designer/Animator highly proficient in Cinema 4d, and free for work at short notice, we¹d love to hear from you via email@example.com (especially if you have Broadcast Design experience).
This is an on-site freelance job in London Day rate between £250 to £275 a day (paid weekly) Stay looped in to hear of other jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas Peas are a specialist Design recruitment company
£250 to £275 a day
Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1258
Not your everyday opportunity. An international broadcaster based in London, who’s not afraid to use big bold colourful and fresh graphics, are looking for a full-time Motion Graphic Designer. An exciting opportunity to form an important part if a small Design team and create/design/animate work across a suite of internationally recognised channels.
Your role will involve conceptualisation and lots of ideas, designing assets and boards, animation in 2d and 3d, compositing and producing fresh and unexpected work. Projects are plentiful and range from channel rebrands, commercials, promos, to some off-air graphic design too.
This broadcaster is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with experience of working in a fast paced TV and post-production environment. Also, someone who:
- Knows how to design for broadcast and is up to date with the latest youth culture design trends
- Someone able to recommend new technology and creative solutions
- Proven talent in animation, typography and broadcast design
- Experienced user in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, FCP/Premier and Cinema 4D
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion towards youth culture brands
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Someone patient and practical
In return, you will gain creative freedom, scope to promote your career, gain some fantastic international work in your Design reel, and be surrounded by lovely creative folk.
If you feel you have the experience we seek, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you are eligible to work onsite in UK, full-time
Salary on offer stands between £30k to £37k + benefits
CV and showreel to email@example.com
Follow us at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all
All the best!
£30k to £37k
Senior Designer/Animator (6‐12 Month Contract)Moving Image & Film / Ref: LT1375
A multi‐award‐winning company of artists are looking for a senior designer/animator to play a primary creative role in the work of the Video Design Department (lots of projection mapping & vr).
What will the job entail?
- Working directly with Project Directors to analyse and interpret a client brief.
- Conceiving and creating design‐led responses to a brief.
- Attending client‐facing design meetings alongside a Project Director.
- Briefing and overseeing a small team of designers and animators on the production of design and animation work.
- Ensuring quality of output throughout.
- Contributing to the creative and professional development of the mid‐level and junior team.
- A senior Motion Designer/Animator with Projection Mapping experience
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the wider Adobe CC tools, and Cinema4d
- Experience of working on all aspects of the design and production of animation and video assets, from storyboarding, look frames and visualisations through to modelling, animating, lighting and rendering.
- Experience with art direction within motion graphics.
- Experience with projection mapping and rendering high quality images in large formats.
- Experience with VR and AR.
- Ability and the know-how to lead projects.
If you have the required experience and are keen to apply, we’d love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This is an onsite job in London salary £40k + depending on portfolio and experience.
Suitable candidates will be contacted, although we will endeavor to reply to you all Not quite right for the role, stay connected to hear more at twitter, Instagram and wearepeas.com