Jobs tagged as: live action
Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1275
An intelligent film and animation company in central London are recruiting for a Senior Producer full time, after an incredibly rewarding first half of the year with new accounts wins.
As a Senior Producer here, you’ll be responsible for managing a multiple projects simultaneously from pre-production to post production and delivery. Split evening between live action and graphics animation across sectors retail, consumer and financial. It will be your responsibility to manage clients from brief to production, solidifying relationships as you go on. Some other tasks include;
• Make credentials presentations and explore briefs.
• Network and develop trusted relationships to open-up opportunities.
• Manage multiple productions at once, and be willingly ‘hands on’ with creative.
• Create and manage budgets, and surrounding project team.
· Report on management information periodically.
· Ensure delivery of high quality film and animation projects to agreed financial parameters.
· Lots more on job description.
It’s a tremendous opportunity to expand your career with international work; brand films, documentaries, internal comms and branded content. A diverse role where you could be writing proposals one day, and overseeing production another. Budgeting and scoping out one day, and on location shoot another.
If you have the right experience, and keen to apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
It would help tremendously, if you know the Adobe After Effects and Premiere workflow, and, are the type to take accountability to thrive in a small company environment.
Salary on offer between £40k to £50k dependant on experience
This is a London based full-time job
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned on www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£40,000 to £50,000