Jobs tagged as: illustration
Senior AnimatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1280
Award winning design and innovation consultancy in east London, seeks a Senior Animator to bolster their Animation team.
An international consultancy who partner with globally recognised firms across sectors telecoms, media, financial services, travel and automotive, to help them improve their customer journeys and brand experience. They are market leaders in this field, and filled with many creative and intelligent design folk.
Animation has become a key part of this business, with clients forever appetising to include Animation in telling their brand stories in creative and engaging ways. And there’s a lot of work!
Your role and responsibilities here as a Senior Animator would include;
- Generate new ways to tell stories, through various animation techniques
- Research, conceptualise, and articulate your vision
- Apply creative animation and to show a brand journey
- Stay current with trends and new tools plugins
- Collaborate and integrate with the wider design team
- Champion animation across the company
- Self manage workload, junior animator, and freelance staff
- Provide support to your charismatic Animation Director, and help problem solve
- Take accountability in your work
- Help nurture and grow this team
- Plenty more on the job description
It’s a diverse and incredibly rewarding opportunity for an experienced Animator to engage in, and make worthy pieces of Animations. To succeed in this role, you’d need skills and experience in vector animation, 2d, 2.5d, user interface animation, info-graphic and data visualisation, character design/animation and of course high level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects and its plug-ins, and Adobe Illustrator.
If you are interested to apply, and can demonstrate your abilities through your showreel, we’d love to hear from you. Send showreels and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary on offer stands between £42,000 to £52,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
This is a full-time role in London, onsite
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay in touch via www.twitter.com/wearepeas
More about us on www.wearepeas.com
£42,000 to £52,000