Jobs tagged as: creative artworker
Creative ArtworkerCreative & Design / Ref: PM1277
Established strategic design agency in south London seeks an experienced Creative Artworker fulltime.
A lovely company to work for. Not only due to its innovative leadership, but also the atmosphere amongst team, the diverse workload, and the tremendous scope for growth. What more could you ask for?
As a Creative Artworker here, you’ll be responsible for all branding and design related creative artworking and production across mediums print, brochures, guidelines, presentations, campaigns, packaging, livery, digital artwork, and more. Where ever the brand lives, there will surely be artwork to produce for. Some other key responsibilities include:
· Lead projects through artwork and production stages and collaborate with designers as required.
· Attend, edit and approve production of artwork on-site at print facilities to ensure that quality standards are met.
· Maintain quality control by checking and verifying all artwork against specifications and guidelines for accuracy before submitting for production.
· Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent.
· Lend a creative viewpoint with production.
· Visualise work as required for presentation purposes
As a Creative Artworker here, you will be surrounded by designers, strategists, project managers and company directors who all work seamlessly to ensure superb work is delivered to the client. You will initially be the sole internal talent responsible for all creative artwork, managing juniors when that time comes.
Ideal candidate to have come from a branding or design agency background, and able to visualise work across platforms too. Advanced skills in the usual artworking tools required too, along with a sense of accountability.
To apply, please send in your CV and best PDF folio to email@example.com
£35000 to £40000