Jobs tagged as: Consultant
Recruitment Consultant (‘warm to hot desk’)Creative & Design / Ref: PM1303
Recruitment Consultant (‘warm to hot desk’)
Peas are a specialist Design recruitment company. We supply incredibly talented Designer’s to our enviable list of local and international clients in fashion, broadcast, financial, technology, sports, retail, film, branding and creative sectors. Client’s who’ve trusted us since 2009, and continue to do so today.
Its due to the constant and steady growth, we now seek to expand our team of recruitment consultants.
Here stands a tremendous opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join us, and manage a ‘warm to hot’ desk that’s ripe for further growth. Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Account/client management and nurturing
• Servicing freelance & contract vacancies
• Taking detailed briefs and offering strategic and innovative views
• Writing and publish job adverts
• Meet talented Designers, and guide them through the freelance recruitment cycle
• Build relationships, and your credibility as an expert in your field
• Maintain learning and development of the design industry
• Build stronger comprehension of what makes a fantastic design portfolio
• Submit duly skilled Designers per freelance & contract vacancy, interview coordination and preparation
• Manage the booking process, and customer expectations
• Weekly reporting and analysis with manager.
We’re a friendly bunch who like to have fun whilst we work, so a sense of humour and a strong work ethic is a must. Our ideal candidate will also;
• Have some background in creative/film/design/arts
• Superb organisation and administration skills
• Analytical abilities, both on own performance, and in the subject matter
• Experience within a small office/business environment
• Ability to maintain a calm persona, in what can be at times a pressurised fast-paced environment
• Confidence and humility when communicating either in person, on phone, or written
• Ambition to build your career within Design recruitment
• Discipline and self-governance
• Desires to play a team role
Salary will reflect breadth/depth of experience + healthy commission scheme + bonuses. Benefits include character office space, lots of fruit/cereals, company masseuse, generous holidays, pension scheme, gym membership.
If you are excited about this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV and a short summary explaining your reasons for doing so, to email@example.com
Dep on breadth/depth of experience