Jobs tagged as: animation
Senior Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1253
International Branding & Design agency seeks a Senior Motion Graphic Designer full time.
Quite a special agency, who have an incredible high bar for creative design work and execution. Which means every project will be a showreel worthy project. What more would you want?
As a Senior Motion Graphic Designer here, you’ll collaborate with industry leading creatives from all backgrounds; graphics, motion, 3d/cgi, film, strategy, juniors and seniors and directors too. You¹ll be expected to express your creativity using tools Cinema 4d and After Effects including the usual plugins, and able to tell stories and generate mood reels too in Premier. You will model, render, animate, texture, composite, explore routes, edit, and design. Projects range across all disciplines, all hinged to branding & design solutions for their clients.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate motion design innovation and creativity in their showreel. They want to see fresh work and polished skills with the said tools. They want to see diversity and consistency in a reel. In addition to all this someone who now wants to become a team member full-time, and grow further in your career.
If this is something you¹d like to be a part of, full-time, then we¹d love to hear from you. Please send in your CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an on-site FULL-TIME job in London
Salary ranges between £40k to £50k depending on experience, plus benefits.
Suitable applicants will be contacted. However we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in to hear of other jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas
More about us here; www.wearepeas.com
£40k to £50k
Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: LE1267
We’re currently working very closely with a well established Production and Animation studio who specialise in Advertising, Broadcast and Corporate Communications.
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphic Designer to work within their already talented team on a freelance basis creating, rigging and animating 2D and in some cases 3D characters.
As a freelance motion graphic designer you’ll be expected to design, storyboard and do lots of animation in 2D and some 3D. You will be proficient in Cinema 4D, After Effects plus usual plug-ins, and have examples of Character animation in your reel from an Advertising and Broadcast background.
If this sounds like you, we would love to see your reel.
If you are an experience Motion Designer/Character Animator highly proficient in After Effects,
Cinema 4D and free for work at short notice, we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted, but we will endeavour to reply to you all,
£200 to £250 a day
Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1273
Our client are a innovative technology brand, who need help creating and producing videos for their clients. Specific skills required are;
- ability to design and storyboard
- composite mix media/assets
- creative 2d and 3d animation,
- motion/camera tracking
- rendering and texturing
- some UI animation too
They seek an experienced professional onsite in London who can take on chunks of work at a time, and be accountable for outcome. Someone able to show initiative and be proactive, be creative in animation workflow, and have advanced skill level in after effects and either element 3d or cinema 4d (Photoshop and Illustrator skills a bonus).
If this is something you can help with, and are able to demonstrate the required skills through your showreel, wed love to hear from you.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an onsite freelance job in London
Paying between £250 to £300/day (paid weekly!)
Stay tuned for more jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£250-£300 a day
Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1275
An intelligent film and animation company in central London are recruiting for a Senior Producer full time, after an incredibly rewarding first half of the year with new accounts wins.
As a Senior Producer here, you’ll be responsible for managing a multiple projects simultaneously from pre-production to post production and delivery. Split evening between live action and graphics animation across sectors retail, consumer and financial. It will be your responsibility to manage clients from brief to production, solidifying relationships as you go on. Some other tasks include;
• Make credentials presentations and explore briefs.
• Network and develop trusted relationships to open-up opportunities.
• Manage multiple productions at once, and be willingly ‘hands on’ with creative.
• Create and manage budgets, and surrounding project team.
· Report on management information periodically.
· Ensure delivery of high quality film and animation projects to agreed financial parameters.
· Lots more on job description.
It’s a tremendous opportunity to expand your career with international work; brand films, documentaries, internal comms and branded content. A diverse role where you could be writing proposals one day, and overseeing production another. Budgeting and scoping out one day, and on location shoot another.
If you have the right experience, and keen to apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
It would help tremendously, if you know the Adobe After Effects and Premiere workflow, and, are the type to take accountability to thrive in a small company environment.
Salary on offer between £40k to £50k dependant on experience
This is a London based full-time job
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned on www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£40,000 to £50,000
Head of DesignMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1278
London based broadcaster seeks full-time Head of Design for its in-house creative team.
A fantastic opportunity that will see you take responsibility of all broadcast design output, lead and inspire a team, and providing indispensable support to an ambitious creative director.
- Being a design brand guardian, ensuring consistency across every form of communication.
- Pitching concepts for commercial clients and sponsors.
- Manage a small graphics team, and responsibility for design output.
- Involved in campaigns from the beginning, generating design concepts to delight your creative director, clients and stakeholders.
- Lead, inspire and motivate your team of talented designers.
- Hands on with concept and design development and delivery
- Designing for broadcast projects; rebrands, idents, promos, OSPs, sponsorship, commercials etc (designing for digital and print would prove beneficial).
- An extensive Showreel of award winning broadcast design work.
- Excellent design craft skills and an obsessive eye for detail.
- Confident presenting ideas to clients and senior executives.
- Advance level user of the Adobe CC and Cinema 4D.
- Awareness of the history and current trends within broadcast.
- Experience of developing brand identities in the entertainment or broadcast sectors.
- Confidence behind the camera, with experience of directing live action shoots.
- Proven leadership skills and a track record of overseeing creative/design teams.
An opportune moment to join a successful in-house creative team, in a well-established UK broadcaster, and play your part in this journey to become a fully-fledged internal design unit capable in delivering all work in-house.
Interested parties to apply to email@example.com, with your current CV, Showreel and vimeo page of individual pieces.
Salary on offer between £60,000 to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
This is full-time role in London
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all.
Stay tuned at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£60,000 to £70,000