Jobs tagged as: animation
Senior Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1253
International Branding & Design agency seeks a Senior Motion Graphic Designer full time.
Quite a special agency, who have an incredible high bar for creative design work and execution. Which means every project will be a showreel worthy project. What more would you want?
As a Senior Motion Graphic Designer here, you’ll collaborate with industry leading creatives from all backgrounds; graphics, motion, 3d/cgi, film, strategy, juniors and seniors and directors too. You¹ll be expected to express your creativity using tools Cinema 4d and After Effects including the usual plugins, and able to tell stories and generate mood reels too in Premier. You will model, render, animate, texture, composite, explore routes, edit, and design. Projects range across all disciplines, all hinged to branding & design solutions for their clients.
Our client is looking for a candidate who can demonstrate motion design innovation and creativity in their showreel. They want to see fresh work and polished skills with the said tools. They want to see diversity and consistency in a reel. In addition to all this someone who now wants to become a team member full-time, and grow further in your career.
If this is something you¹d like to be a part of, full-time, then we¹d love to hear from you. Please send in your CV and showreel to email@example.com
This is an on-site FULL-TIME job in London
Salary ranges between £40k to £50k depending on experience, plus benefits.
Suitable applicants will be contacted. However we will endeavour to reply to you all
Stay looped in to hear of other jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas
More about us here; www.wearepeas.com
£40k to £50k
Motion DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1273
Our client are a innovative technology brand, who need help creating and producing videos for their clients. Specific skills required are;
- ability to design and storyboard
- composite mix media/assets
- creative 2d and 3d animation,
- motion/camera tracking
- rendering and texturing
- some UI animation too
They seek an experienced professional onsite in London who can take on chunks of work at a time, and be accountable for outcome. Someone able to show initiative and be proactive, be creative in animation workflow, and have advanced skill level in after effects and either element 3d or cinema 4d (Photoshop and Illustrator skills a bonus).
If this is something you can help with, and are able to demonstrate the required skills through your showreel, wed love to hear from you.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an onsite freelance job in London
Paying between £250 to £300/day (paid weekly!)
Stay tuned for more jobs www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£250-£300 a day
Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1275
An intelligent film and animation company in central London are recruiting for a Senior Producer full time, after an incredibly rewarding first half of the year with new accounts wins.
As a Senior Producer here, you’ll be responsible for managing a multiple projects simultaneously from pre-production to post production and delivery. Split evening between live action and graphics animation across sectors retail, consumer and financial. It will be your responsibility to manage clients from brief to production, solidifying relationships as you go on. Some other tasks include;
• Make credentials presentations and explore briefs.
• Network and develop trusted relationships to open-up opportunities.
• Manage multiple productions at once, and be willingly ‘hands on’ with creative.
• Create and manage budgets, and surrounding project team.
· Report on management information periodically.
· Ensure delivery of high quality film and animation projects to agreed financial parameters.
· Lots more on job description.
It’s a tremendous opportunity to expand your career with international work; brand films, documentaries, internal comms and branded content. A diverse role where you could be writing proposals one day, and overseeing production another. Budgeting and scoping out one day, and on location shoot another.
If you have the right experience, and keen to apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
It would help tremendously, if you know the Adobe After Effects and Premiere workflow, and, are the type to take accountability to thrive in a small company environment.
Salary on offer between £40k to £50k dependant on experience
This is a London based full-time job
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned on www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£40,000 to £50,000
Senior AnimatorMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1280
Award winning design and innovation consultancy in east London, seeks a Senior Animator to bolster their Animation team.
An international consultancy who partner with globally recognised firms across sectors telecoms, media, financial services, travel and automotive, to help them improve their customer journeys and brand experience. They are market leaders in this field, and filled with many creative and intelligent design folk.
Animation has become a key part of this business, with clients forever appetising to include Animation in telling their brand stories in creative and engaging ways. And there’s a lot of work!
Your role and responsibilities here as a Senior Animator would include;
- Generate new ways to tell stories, through various animation techniques
- Research, conceptualise, and articulate your vision
- Apply creative animation and to show a brand journey
- Stay current with trends and new tools plugins
- Collaborate and integrate with the wider design team
- Champion animation across the company
- Self manage workload, junior animator, and freelance staff
- Provide support to your charismatic Animation Director, and help problem solve
- Take accountability in your work
- Help nurture and grow this team
- Plenty more on the job description
It’s a diverse and incredibly rewarding opportunity for an experienced Animator to engage in, and make worthy pieces of Animations. To succeed in this role, you’d need skills and experience in vector animation, 2d, 2.5d, user interface animation, info-graphic and data visualisation, character design/animation and of course high level of proficiency in Adobe After Effects and its plug-ins, and Adobe Illustrator.
If you are interested to apply, and can demonstrate your abilities through your showreel, we’d love to hear from you. Send showreels and CV’s to email@example.com
Salary on offer stands between £42,000 to £52,000 depending on experience, plus benefits
This is a full-time role in London, onsite
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to all.
Stay in touch via www.twitter.com/wearepeas
More about us on www.wearepeas.com
£42,000 to £52,000
Senior Producer (Motion Graphics)Project Management / Ref: TO1311
Highly regarded Design studio seeks a Senior Producer with lots of motion graphics producing experience to join them on a 3 month contract.
What will the job entail?
- Manage multiple motion graphics/2d/3d animation projects simultaneously
- Oversee several projects from conception to completion, maintaining the integrity of the production workflow
- Have full financial control, from forecasting & scoping initial budgets through to managing complex multi-layered budgets
- Manage all levels of client relationships, and client expectations
- To resource production teams as appropriate to the creative idea
Ok, so what experience do I need, to apply?
- Senior level producing experience, of motion design and animation projects
- Experience of managing complex timelines and senior stakeholders
- A thorough understanding of 2d and 3d motion graphic design and animation production processes
- Superb client care and communication skills even in the most pressured settings
- Knowledge of After Effects, and Cinema 4D workflows
Surround yourself with award winning creatives, animators and produce great work.
If you have the required experience and are keen to apply, we’d love to hear from you via firstname.lastname@example.org
£250 to £300 a day