Office ManagerProject Management / Ref: PM1520
£25k to £30k
An opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join an established niche market design recruitment agency in east London (Old Street).
The company Specialist design recruitment company established in 2009, recruiting for both international brands (sectors fashion/consumer/financial/media/tech), and highly desired London based design companies. Made-up with two hands on directors and great team of experienced consultants. All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, self-investment and a platform to shape your own successful career.
The role An integral role within the company, one that offers ample progression and indeed job satisfaction. Tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Become a key member of our team
- Be the ‘front of house’, and meet & greet visitors
- Assist with phone calls
- Distribution and handling of post
- Receiving, publishing and management of job vacancy adverts
- Manage the advert responses
- Management of social media channels Instagram, Twitter and Linked-in
- Accurate and diligent entry of timesheets and invoice data into weekly excel report
- Collaborate with offsite company accountant
- Issue pro-forma invoices & request purchase orders (PO’s)
- Request missing timesheets and invoices from suppliers
- Issue remittance advice to contractors
- Help summarise on weekly performance reports
- Maintain a professional and tidy ‘home’
- Arrange international travel and flights
- Assist directors on special projects
Skill & abilities sought;
- Advance skills in MS Excel and Outlook.
- High-levels of focus, accuracy and accountability in your work.
- Sharp organisation skills.
- Consistent customer service skills.
- A proactive mind
- Ability to maintain calm and order in times of heightened workload
- Skilled in handling numbers with precision.
- Humility, care and a sense of purpose.
The offer £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience, plus benefits; pension contributions, 23 days holiday (excl bank hols), flexi time Fridays, childcare voucher scheme, company nights out, self investment, annual performance bonus, Christmas bonus. This role offers scope to progress up within the company into an Operations Director role.
Interested parties to apply via email@example.com with your up to date CV, along with a short summary of what makes you a suitable candidate.
More about us here;