Production ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1261
£30,000 to £35,000
This well-known social content and film agency work with a really wide range of clients, from finance and technology to entertainment and charity. Due to taking on more work with new and existing clients, this agency is looking for a permanent Production Manager as well as a Production Manager on a six month contract.
The Role of the Production Manager
The Production manager will be looking after the administration and production needs of the department, working and supporting the team of producers on a daily basis. You will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally with in a video production background and a passion for online content creation.
My client is looking for someone who has order, process and is diligent and conscientious and good at juggling several projects at any one time.
The Key Responsibilities of this Production Manager
· Keeping the production calendars up to date with the production process
· Writing call sheets and risk assessments
· Working closely with producers, post-production team and the Head of Production
· Booking travel and accommodation and arranging visa, locations permits and carnets
· Working on a range of content projects
The Experience Needed from this Production Manager
· Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within video production
· A background in multicam foreign shoots
· A little black book of suppliers from crew, kit companies and catering
· Experience of working on large budgets
· Happy working on extensive and thorough risk assessments
· Knowledge of camera equipment is a bonus
The successful candidate can expect to work in a fast faced, but fun environment which really believes from promoting from within.
The salary is from £30k-£35k plus perks and benefits and the six month contract will be pro rata.