Production Coordinator/ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1256
My client is an agency and production house specialising in creating films, events and apps for some really exciting and big name brands.
They are small and nimble team who work on an international basis producing some really exciting content from their studios in central London. Due to organic growth my client is now looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to join it’s team and be the support needed by the team of four producers.
The role of the Production Coordinator/Manager
My client is looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to assist the Producers and ensure a smooth running of all projects. You will be responsible for the day to day running of productions, booking crew and facilities, booking resource and working with third party suppliers. You’ll also be working on timelines and budgets and have a handle on all the projects running within the agency.
This Production Coordinator/Manager will have experience of working within a similar role, have a little black book of contacts and be super organised!
· Sourcing, confirming and managing crews
· Production schedules, call sheets, risk assessments, budgets
· Overall management of projects
The required skills for this Production Coordinator/Manager
· A broad range of industry contacts
· Experience of working with documentaries, branded content and commercial projects
· Someone with a level of creativity
· Able to manage multiple projects
· Experience of working on events or experiential projects is a bonus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work with some exciting brands on a range of projects with the opportunity to progress into a Producer in a rapidly growing agency.
£25k-£30k + bonus