Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1251
£30k-£35k + benefits
This small innovative, creative and independent studio work within design, moving image, code, copy, spacial design and live events. Clients work within fashion, sportswear, charity and finance. Recent work includes a celebrity hosted party, an art installation for London Design Festival, pop up event and 360 film.
The Role of the Project Manager
Due to growth within the agency, my client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work across all its clients and projects whether it be in print, an event or in film.
The Responsibilities for this Project Manager
· Ensuring projects are on time and on budget and exceeding the client’s expectation
· Develop solid relationships with colleagues, clients, freelancers and third party agencies
· Work on self-initiated projects and up-sell to clients when appropriate
· Be able to work on your own projects
The Requirements for this Project Manager
· Experience of working within a 3D environment, whether it be for retail, events, exhibitions or experiential
· Experience of working within a fast paced agency environment
· 2-3 years’ experience as a client facing project manager
· Experience of working on projects from start through to completion
· Experience of working with sportswear or fashion brands is a plus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work on some really exciting projects on a global scale. Perks and benefits include regular training, team days out, free fruit, bike purchasing scheme and weekly breakfasts.
Salary is £30k-£35k