Studio Assistant (Temp to Perm)Project Management / Ref: PM1286
Creative agency in London, seek a Studio Assistant on a ‘Temp to Perm’ basis.
This globally renowned creative agency in London create multitude of work, for a diverse range of international media and commercial brands. They cover a range of disciplines in marketing communications, including strategic brand consultancy, the creation of integrated brand campaigns, social and digital campaigns, and brand design and identity. They are considered thought leaders, and are now looking to hire a new member for their team.
The Studio Assistant is a key role in this business; it’s the person who supports the day-to-day running of the agency. This role works most closely with the Operations Manager to make sure that the agency always runs efficiently.
The Studio Assistant’s role is broad and challenging – getting stuck into a lot of what’s going on in the business. Specifically, the role consists of tasks including diary management, setting up meetings, greeting visitors, arranging catering, opening job codes, managing senior management travel, reporting any office issues to the building admin team, liaising with IT to resolve tech problems, prepping for weekly meetings, arranging for the payment and collection of invoices, entering creative work for awards, liaising with event organisers, scanning documents and booking couriers.
Responsibilities also extend to entering and tracking financial information and maintaining spreadsheets, as well as managing the creative asset library and looking after our kit.
A fantastic entry level role, with clear career progression to move into Production or Account Management teams!
Interested parties to submit current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary on offer stands between £23k to £25k (£80 to £100/day temp rate)
This is a Temp to Perm role in London, onsite.
Successful applicants will be contacted (although we will endeavour to reply to you all)
Stay tuned via www.twitter.com/wearepeas
More about us on www.wearepeas.com
£23k to £25k
Senior ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1275
An intelligent film and animation company in central London are recruiting for a Senior Producer full time, after an incredibly rewarding first half of the year with new accounts wins.
As a Senior Producer here, you’ll be responsible for managing a multiple projects simultaneously from pre-production to post production and delivery. Split evening between live action and graphics animation across sectors retail, consumer and financial. It will be your responsibility to manage clients from brief to production, solidifying relationships as you go on. Some other tasks include;
• Make credentials presentations and explore briefs.
• Network and develop trusted relationships to open-up opportunities.
• Manage multiple productions at once, and be willingly ‘hands on’ with creative.
• Create and manage budgets, and surrounding project team.
· Report on management information periodically.
· Ensure delivery of high quality film and animation projects to agreed financial parameters.
· Lots more on job description.
It’s a tremendous opportunity to expand your career with international work; brand films, documentaries, internal comms and branded content. A diverse role where you could be writing proposals one day, and overseeing production another. Budgeting and scoping out one day, and on location shoot another.
If you have the right experience, and keen to apply, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
It would help tremendously, if you know the Adobe After Effects and Premiere workflow, and, are the type to take accountability to thrive in a small company environment.
Salary on offer between £40k to £50k dependant on experience
This is a London based full-time job
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned on www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£40,000 to £50,000
Account Director (6-9 month contract)Project Management / Ref: RB1272
An established production company based in central London are seeking to employ an Account Director to take the lead on one of their larger fashion accounts, who’s main requirement would be the production and post production of commercials.
The Account Director to head up the operational side of managing the fashion client account. You will be the main point of contact responsible for managing client relationships and the profitable growth of the account by ensuring that all jobs are in budget and delivered on time to a high standard. You will work closely with Creative Director, assisting with the managing of budgets and production with the executive producer along with supporting the head of post-production for final delivery of all stills and video.
You will have worked on well-known global brands and have extensive experience within the fashion and/or beauty sectors. Ideally you will also have experience working in global multinational ad agencies and to have managed small to large scale production shoots along with post production. Ideally the candidate will be able to start asap.
This is a good opportunity to progress and build on your career further, working with an internationally respected client.
If you are interested to hear more get your CV across to email@example.com we’d love to hear from you.
Day rate: £250 - £300/day
Not quite right? Follow us to hear of other work opportunities: www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£250 to £300 a day
Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: PM1266
A boutique fashion creative agency are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them full-time.
It’s a wonderful opportunity that will develop your project management skills within the high-end luxury fashion sector. Remit includes lots of client management, full end-to-end project management from creative to delivery, travel for shoots, print production all whilst being surrounded by a lovely small close-knit team. What more could you want?
This creative agency seeks a Project Manager with some degree of high-end fashion brand experience. They seek someone who knows about creative fashion campaigns, able to handle fairly intensive workloads, able to communicate with clients in the correct manner, able to communicate with designers and creatives effectively, someone who knows all about creative production and delivery, and able to keep matters organised and calm.
For the right individual, it’s a career fulfilling opportunity.
Interested parties with the required experience, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Salary offer stands between £35k to £40k
This job involves travelling once a quarter
This is a full-time job in London, onsite
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all,
Stay looped in on www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£35k to £40k
ProducerProject Management / Ref: PM1265
Highly regarded Broadcast branding agency seek a Producer with Broadcast branding experience to join them full time.
Firstly, this is a globally recognised team to become a part of. Secondly, it’s a thoroughly rewarding opportunity to Produce work for globally renowned broadcast channels. What more could you ask for?
Heres a sneak peak at your remit as Producer;
- Manage multiple broadcast branding projects simultaneously
- Oversee several projects from conception to completion, maintaining the integrity of the production workflow
- Have full financial control, from forecasting & scoping initial budgets through to managing complex multi-layered budgets
- Manage all levels of client relationships, and client expectations
- To resource production teams as appropriate to the creative idea
- Manage junior producers and assistants
- More details available upon successful application
- A thorough understanding of design & production processes associated with broadcast channel packaging (inc multi-platform e.g. IPTV, broadband TV etc)
- An understanding of the various implementation processes of a broadcasting organisation
- Polished negotiating skills when dealing with clients, internal and external, and suppliers
- Superb client care and communication skills even in the most pressured settings
- Sharp time management and project scheduling skills
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects, Premier and Final Cut workflow
- Knowledge of copyright procedures
- More details available upon successful application
Surround yourself with award winning creatives, animators and produce great broadcast work. If you have the required experience and are keen to apply, we’d love to hear from you via email@example.com
Send in an current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary on offer stands between £40k to £47k depending on experience, plus benefits.
This is an ONSITE full-time role in London
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all,
Not quite right? stay looped in to hear of other opportunities www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£40k to £47k
Production ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1261
This well-known social content and film agency work with a really wide range of clients, from finance and technology to entertainment and charity. Due to taking on more work with new and existing clients, this agency is looking for a permanent Production Manager as well as a Production Manager on a six month contract.
The Role of the Production Manager
The Production manager will be looking after the administration and production needs of the department, working and supporting the team of producers on a daily basis. You will have experience of working within a similar role, ideally with in a video production background and a passion for online content creation.
My client is looking for someone who has order, process and is diligent and conscientious and good at juggling several projects at any one time.
The Key Responsibilities of this Production Manager
· Keeping the production calendars up to date with the production process
· Writing call sheets and risk assessments
· Working closely with producers, post-production team and the Head of Production
· Booking travel and accommodation and arranging visa, locations permits and carnets
· Working on a range of content projects
The Experience Needed from this Production Manager
· Experience of working in a similar role, ideally within video production
· A background in multicam foreign shoots
· A little black book of suppliers from crew, kit companies and catering
· Experience of working on large budgets
· Happy working on extensive and thorough risk assessments
· Knowledge of camera equipment is a bonus
The successful candidate can expect to work in a fast faced, but fun environment which really believes from promoting from within.
The salary is from £30k-£35k plus perks and benefits and the six month contract will be pro rata.
£30,000 to £35,000
Production Coordinator/ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1256
My client is an agency and production house specialising in creating films, events and apps for some really exciting and big name brands.
They are small and nimble team who work on an international basis producing some really exciting content from their studios in central London. Due to organic growth my client is now looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to join it’s team and be the support needed by the team of four producers.
The role of the Production Coordinator/Manager
My client is looking for a Production Coordinator/Manager to assist the Producers and ensure a smooth running of all projects. You will be responsible for the day to day running of productions, booking crew and facilities, booking resource and working with third party suppliers. You’ll also be working on timelines and budgets and have a handle on all the projects running within the agency.
This Production Coordinator/Manager will have experience of working within a similar role, have a little black book of contacts and be super organised!
· Sourcing, confirming and managing crews
· Production schedules, call sheets, risk assessments, budgets
· Overall management of projects
The required skills for this Production Coordinator/Manager
· A broad range of industry contacts
· Experience of working with documentaries, branded content and commercial projects
· Someone with a level of creativity
· Able to manage multiple projects
· Experience of working on events or experiential projects is a bonus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work with some exciting brands on a range of projects with the opportunity to progress into a Producer in a rapidly growing agency.
£25k-£30k + bonus
Studio Assistant/Office ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1255
I’m currently working with two agencies who are looking for a Studio Assistant/Office Manager.
The first client works with luxury and high street fashion brands and having a background in fashion is a must. They are a small creative agency based in Shoreditch focusing on brand identity, packaging, print and digital design, film making and web development.
My second client is an agency in west London of about 40 staff who work with a range of clients within broadcasting, automotive, travel and finance with a focus on brand and brand experience.
The Role of this Studio Assistant/Office Manager
My fashion client is looking for a solid candidate who will work in a very diverse and hands-on role which will involve the efficient running of the studio from finance duties such as invoicing and raising PO’s. Knowledge of Xero is a must. As well as , the Office Manager will be acting as the main point of contact for staff, suppliers and support the Creative Director, Managing Director and Accountant with key admin tasks. There will be a very small amount of PA work to be done for the CD, but this equates to only a very small part of the role.
The branding agency is looking for an entry level Studio Assistant to work in a busy studio getting involved in diary management, setting up meetings, greeting visitors, arranging catering, managing travel, building the admin team, working with IT to resolve any tech issues and arranging weekly team meetings.
This role would suit someone with solid Word, Excel and Outlook knowledge and a background of working in a creative environment would be a bonus. This role would suit a recent graduate, someone who would like to carve out a career into production or account management within a creative agency.
The Requirements for the Office Manager - £24k - £30k
· Knowledge of Xero, Excel and Word
· A background of working within a fashion environment is a must
· Prior experience of working within a similar role within a creative environment
· Super organised an efficient
· Good accountancy skills
The Requirements For the Studio Assistant - £23k
· Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience of working within a creative or broadcast environment is a plus but not essential
· Organised with solid attention to detail
Studio ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1246
My client is a very well established and well-known publisher within the world of art and design. Their publications cover the arts (fine, applied, decorative, performing), archaeology and history, architecture, design, photography, travel and popular culture.
My client is now looking for a Studio Manager to add process and structure to the design team. You will be reporting into the Design Director, but working closely with Editorial, Picture Research, Production and other members of the team within the Design Department.
The Studio Manager will have overall responsibility to track and manage the flow of work from initial brief and concepts, delivery of layouts to proofing and production.
The Responsibilities for this Studio Manager
This is a new role in the team brought about due to growth within the business and a need to structure and streamline the department.
· Adding process and structure to the team
· Ensure schedules are met and that work is on time and on budget
· Control workflow and monitor the progress of the design elements for each title through different departments and third party agencies
· Attend weekly status meetings
· Resource and manage freelance resource
· Work with the rest of the design team to identify external creative services such as illustrators, photographers and freelance book designers
The Requirements for this Studio Manager
· Solid studio management experience, ideally within an agency environment
· Solid negotiating skills
· Experience of implementing process and structure into a studio environment
· Experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
· Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus
· A passion for art and design is a bonus
Salary for the successful Studio Manager is £35k-£40k + bonus
Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1251
£30k-£35k + benefits
This small innovative, creative and independent studio work within design, moving image, code, copy, spacial design and live events. Clients work within fashion, sportswear, charity and finance. Recent work includes a celebrity hosted party, an art installation for London Design Festival, pop up event and 360 film.
The Role of the Project Manager
Due to growth within the agency, my client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to work across all its clients and projects whether it be in print, an event or in film.
The Responsibilities for this Project Manager
· Ensuring projects are on time and on budget and exceeding the client’s expectation
· Develop solid relationships with colleagues, clients, freelancers and third party agencies
· Work on self-initiated projects and up-sell to clients when appropriate
· Be able to work on your own projects
The Requirements for this Project Manager
· Experience of working within a 3D environment, whether it be for retail, events, exhibitions or experiential
· Experience of working within a fast paced agency environment
· 2-3 years’ experience as a client facing project manager
· Experience of working on projects from start through to completion
· Experience of working with sportswear or fashion brands is a plus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work on some really exciting projects on a global scale. Perks and benefits include regular training, team days out, free fruit, bike purchasing scheme and weekly breakfasts.
Salary is £30k-£35k
Design StrategistProject Management / Ref: ES1248
This design focused creative agency works across Product Design, Art Direction, Branding, Strategy, Trend & Insight and Packaging. Clients cover Consumer Electronics, FMCG, sportsbrands, airlines hospoitality and much more. Based in lovely, open planned London offices my client is now looking for a Design Strategist to add to its growing team.
The Role of the Design Strategist
The agency are looking for a Design Strategist who is great at simplifying, structuring and explaining. They are looking for someone who can bridge the gap between strategic thinking and creative doing. Someone who can explain design to non-designers and loves working closely with other creative disciplines.
• The Design Strategist will be discovering insights that inspire and provoke
• Defining the strategic direction of global brands and products
• Developing propositions, principles and brand philosophies
• Delivering presentations that convince and compel
The Requirements for this Design Strategist
• Previous experience as a Strategist in a fast-paced creative agency
• An understanding of the consultancy business model
• Experience of contributing creatively to multiple projects
• Client facing
• Knowledge of Adobe 2D design software
The successful candidate can expect to work on global projects on world-class work, with a competitive salary and generous bonus and benefits package.
Salary is very much dependent on experience ranging from £27k- £45k + bonus.
Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: ES1245
This centrally located, design agency who work with some fantastic and much loved brands are now seeking an experienced Producer/Project Manager to join it’s expanding team.
The agency is multidisciplinary and covers, design, branding, strategy, digital and experiential. Clients cover healthcare, fashion, technology, music and entertainment to name a few and produce some really exciting and innovative work.
The Role for this Producer/Project Manager
My client is now looking for a Producer/Project Manager with experience in digital build and implementation to join it’s expanding team. You will work closely with the internal creative team as well as external stakeholders to deliver successful projects which are on time, on budget and exceed the client’s expectations.
You will also work closely with a Senior Producer, Client Services Director and Executive Creative Director on a daily basis.
The Desired Skills for this Producer/Project Manager
You will be working across several multiple projects at any one given time and will be responsible for finance, risk, budgets, and scheduling to ensure a smooth and timely delivery. You will be competent at cost estimates, SOW, timing plans and leading meetings internally and externally.
· Solid experience of digital build and implementation within an agency environment
· Client facing
· Able to work across several projects at once
· Attention to detail
· Branding experience is a bonus but not essential
The successful candidate can expect to work in a family business in a really collaborative environment working on some really exciting and forward thinking projects
£40.000 - £50.000
Freelance Project ManagerProject Management / Ref: ALF1237
Our Client is a pretty special Studio based in the creative hub that is East London. They, in the next few months are bringing in some exciting projects, of which during are keen to collaborate with a freelance Project Manager.
This Agency, is the go to Studio for problem solving. They take time and listen to their Clients’ needs, creating the most effective creative solution.
You’ll be working alongside some amazing creative’s from all different backgrounds including Branding, Advertising through to 3D retail. In addition, you’ll have a lot of creative resources at your fingertips to create amazing work! As the Project Manager, you will be the person getting stuck into projects from initial brief, working with the creative’s during the ideas stage, working to budgets and timelines.
You will be from a creative background and used to managing multiple projects, you will also be able to take the creative through to production and liaise with external suppliers and printers.
The type of clients and projects you can expect…
Anything from Fashion through super cool tech Companies, working on Campaigns, Branding, Digital, Apps, and retail spaces (plus so much more)
This is a great opportunity to work for a super creative Company, do some great work and have a lot of fun (bonus)
If this sounds like you get in touch with your CV to email@example.com
£200 - £250 per day