Producer (Branding Project Manager)Project Management / Ref: PM1521
Highly respected London creative agency seek experienced Producer (Branding Project Manager) to join them full-time.
Produce a cross section of work from branding and identity to graphic design, campaigns, and moving image (experience in these areas needed) for international clientele.
Be surrounded by talented creatives and designers, strategists, and a fantastic design management team. Alongside senior colleagues ensure clients are managed superbly well no matter what climate, and smooth running of all branding & design work through to delivery. Clients spread across tech, broadcast, retail, financial, arts & culture sectors and more. Plenty of client and design management responsibility here for you. Along with the usual writing proposals, scoping out work, costing, and scheduling, liaising with suppliers.
An established creative agency that holds a high standard for international Design output. You’ll be working with a brilliant team, and have the platform to enhance your career eventually working up to a Senior Producer role.
Interested in applying?
If you have gained branding agency experience as either Project Manager or Producer, happy to work in a small agency environment with large scale international clientele, we would love to hear from you. Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary stands between £30k to £35k, depending on breadth of experience.
Suitable applicants will be contacted. We’ll endeavor to reply to you all.
This is an onsite full-time job in London.
Not quite right, stay looped in to hear of other opportunities via www.twitter.com/wearepeas
£30000 to £35000
Office ManagerProject Management / Ref: PM1520
An opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join an established niche market design recruitment agency in east London (Old Street).
The company Specialist design recruitment company established in 2009, recruiting for both international brands (sectors fashion/consumer/financial/media/tech), and highly desired London based design companies. Made-up with two hands on directors and great team of experienced consultants. All thriving off a culture that encourages work-life balance, self-investment and a platform to shape your own successful career.
The role An integral role within the company, one that offers ample progression and indeed job satisfaction. Tasks and responsibilities include (but not limited to);
- Become a key member of our team
- Be the ‘front of house’, and meet & greet visitors
- Assist with phone calls
- Distribution and handling of post
- Receiving, publishing and management of job vacancy adverts
- Manage the advert responses
- Management of social media channels Instagram, Twitter and Linked-in
- Accurate and diligent entry of timesheets and invoice data into weekly excel report
- Collaborate with offsite company accountant
- Issue pro-forma invoices & request purchase orders (PO’s)
- Request missing timesheets and invoices from suppliers
- Issue remittance advice to contractors
- Help summarise on weekly performance reports
- Maintain a professional and tidy ‘home’
- Arrange international travel and flights
- Assist directors on special projects
Skill & abilities sought;
- Advance skills in MS Excel and Outlook.
- High-levels of focus, accuracy and accountability in your work.
- Sharp organisation skills.
- Consistent customer service skills.
- A proactive mind
- Ability to maintain calm and order in times of heightened workload
- Skilled in handling numbers with precision.
- Humility, care and a sense of purpose.
The offer £25,000 to £30,000 dependant on experience, plus benefits; pension contributions, 23 days holiday (excl bank hols), flexi time Fridays, childcare voucher scheme, company nights out, self investment, annual performance bonus, Christmas bonus. This role offers scope to progress up within the company into an Operations Director role.
Interested parties to apply via email@example.com with your up to date CV, along with a short summary of what makes you a suitable candidate.
More about us here;
£25k to £30k