Head of Moving ImageMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1332
£60k to £70k doe
International Design agency in London, seeks Head of Moving Image to further develop their agency offering.
A great opportunity to lead, nurture and evolve an already successful moving image team within a globally recognised Design agency. The remit; to interpret briefs, identify an approach, and set a clear creative vision for any video/moving image project.
- Confident communicator, able to conceive and deliver compelling visual stories for clients
- Being client facing, pitching ideas, collaborating and the approval process
- Excellent ability to understand and manage complex relationships, negotiate, persuade and collaborate
- Knowledge of the end to end production process, from pitch to delivery. Technically astute and with the knowledge to deliver on your vision
- Be an inspiring leader both on set and in the office, able to develop and coach an existing team to help you deliver amazing results
- Experience working in house, but also partnering with talented external production companies
- Experience in the advertising or design industry, either agency side or production company side.
- An enviable showreel displaying your ability to work with a diverse variety of brands and styles
- Positive, pro-active and driven to build team and offering to clients
- Experience of working internationally and of directing crews both small and large size
And in return they offer:
- Exposure to international consumer brands, and large budget work
- Inspiring working environment filled with incredibly talented people
- Security, stability and plenty of scope to create stunning award winning moving image work
- Strong bonus and benefits package
- Training and personal career development
- Generous company pension
- Healthy base salary of between £60,000 to £70,000 doe
- What more would you want?
Apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV, highlighting your relevant experience, and a showreel link.
This is an onsite full-time job in London
Salary on offer between £60k to £70k depending on breadth and depth of experience
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavor to reply to all
Not quite right? Stay connected to hear more