Freelance Motion Designer (broadcast)Moving Image & Film / Ref: PM1306
£250 to £300 a day (paid weekly)
Not your everyday gig.
International broadcaster in London, who’s not afraid to push creative boundaries, seeks freelance Motion Graphic Designer.
An opportunity to build relations and help them throughout 2018 on a project by project basis.
Role includes generation of ideas, designing boards, brand identities, animation in 2d and 3d, compositing and producing fresh and unexpected work. Projects are plentiful and range from channel rebrands, commercials, promos, to some bespoke one-off pieces too.
This broadcaster is looking for a freelance Motion Graphic Designer with experience of working in a fast paced broadcast design environment. Also, someone who:
- Knows how to design specifically for broadcast and is up to date with its unique design trends
- Someone able to recommend new technology and creative solutions
- Proven talent in animation, typography and broadcast design
- Highly skilled user of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Cinema 4D
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
In return, you’ll gain regular work, exposure to various channel brands, and surrounded by lovely creative folk (and be paid weekly via Peas)
Interested parties to apply via email@example.com with a current showreel, and a CV.
This is a freelance role, on-site on London
Day rate depending on skills range from £250 to £300 a day
CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all,