Head of DesignMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1278
£60,000 to £70,000
London based broadcaster seeks full-time Head of Design for its in-house creative team.
A fantastic opportunity that will see you take responsibility of all broadcast design output, lead and inspire a team, and providing indispensable support to an ambitious creative director.
- Being a design brand guardian, ensuring consistency across every form of communication.
- Pitching concepts for commercial clients and sponsors.
- Manage a small graphics team, and responsibility for design output.
- Involved in campaigns from the beginning, generating design concepts to delight your creative director, clients and stakeholders.
- Lead, inspire and motivate your team of talented designers.
- Hands on with concept and design development and delivery
- Designing for broadcast projects; rebrands, idents, promos, OSPs, sponsorship, commercials etc (designing for digital and print would prove beneficial).
- An extensive Showreel of award winning broadcast design work.
- Excellent design craft skills and an obsessive eye for detail.
- Confident presenting ideas to clients and senior executives.
- Advance level user of the Adobe CC and Cinema 4D.
- Awareness of the history and current trends within broadcast.
- Experience of developing brand identities in the entertainment or broadcast sectors.
- Confidence behind the camera, with experience of directing live action shoots.
- Proven leadership skills and a track record of overseeing creative/design teams.
An opportune moment to join a successful in-house creative team, in a well-established UK broadcaster, and play your part in this journey to become a fully-fledged internal design unit capable in delivering all work in-house.
Interested parties to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your current CV, Showreel and vimeo page of individual pieces.
Salary on offer between £60,000 to £70,000 + bonus + benefits
This is full-time role in London
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all.
Stay tuned at www.twitter.com/wearepeas