Motion Graphic DesignerMoving Image & Film / Ref: PM1258
£30k to £37k
Not your everyday opportunity. An international broadcaster based in London, who’s not afraid to use big bold colourful and fresh graphics, are looking for a full-time Motion Graphic Designer. An exciting opportunity to form an important part if a small Design team and create/design/animate work across a suite of internationally recognised channels.
Your role will involve conceptualisation and lots of ideas, designing assets and boards, animation in 2d and 3d, compositing and producing fresh and unexpected work. Projects are plentiful and range from channel rebrands, commercials, promos, to some off-air graphic design too.
This broadcaster is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer with experience of working in a fast paced TV and post-production environment. Also, someone who:
- Knows how to design for broadcast and is up to date with the latest youth culture design trends
- Someone able to recommend new technology and creative solutions
- Proven talent in animation, typography and broadcast design
- Experienced user in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, FCP/Premier and Cinema 4D
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion towards youth culture brands
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Someone patient and practical
In return, you will gain creative freedom, scope to promote your career, gain some fantastic international work in your Design reel, and be surrounded by lovely creative folk.
If you feel you have the experience we seek, please do get in touch at email@example.com
Please only apply if you are eligible to work onsite in UK, full-time
Salary on offer stands between £30k to £37k + benefits
CV and showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at www.twitter.com/wearepeas
Suitable applicants will be contacted, although we will endeavour to reply to you all
All the best!