CopywriterCreative & Design / Ref: PM1397
£29,000 - £37,000
A multidisciplinary design company seeks an experienced Copywriter
They seek a creative and strategic Copywriter fulltime with the experience of developing tone of voice for a diverse clientele across genres. Someone who can craft out a ‘way of speaking’, in addition to great writing, and do it well consistently.
You will be exposed to a number of projects, international brands, and a range of challenges; branding, naming, strategic, campaign work, editorial, research, user experience and industrial design. Your typical day might include:
• Positioning how language should be used to get a message across
• Developing tone of voice and messaging for brands big and small
• Guiding how language should be used by anyone writing for our clients
• Naming a new company, product or service
• Building and delivering presentations that convince and compel
It’s a key hire, one that has plenty of scope for growth. In particular this company seek the following experience;
• Experience gained in branding projects, within creative consultancies
• Can apply language in a broad range of ways from tone of voice to naming
• Is great at simplifying, structuring and explaining
• Loves working hand in hand as part of broad creative teams
• Is comfortable contributing to multiple projects at once
• Has some experience of client handling
• Is competent in Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite
Quite the opportunity to write for globally recognised brands, and create great work in collaboration with likeminded individuals.
Interested parties to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and your writing portfolio.
The salary bracket for this role is £29,000 - £37,000
A full-time role, in London
Suitable applicants will be contacted (although we will try and reply to all)
Not quite right for the role, stay connected to hear more;